Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Just found this site and decided to register. I really like the murano's--although Im getting a bit scared by the problems that some people say they have.

I spoke with a dealer an he told me that the murano SL i've been eyeing is for $39,037 in pearl white. This seems like alot to me--so I dont know. He said that the main reason that it was more costly is b/c it had to be shipped from the US and there are road taxes etc. which brought up the pricing. (I dont live on the mainland...us territory in the caribbean) It does not have leather interior--not sure it it has any options with it>>

Is the murano manufactured in the USA or Japan??

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Murano is built in Japan, I had to wait 2.5 months for mine as it had to be shipped from there.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I wouldn't hesitate to get a Murano (MO) again. Mine has performed very well. It has a couple odds and ends that i dont like, but it gives me something to fix. This board has more than its share of people that complain about things, however, there are a few great people that have done wonders with mods and what not. Afterall, all, a lot of us now enjoy pushing the SAT button on the radio and something actually happens! :D

I hope you get the MO and find comfort in our little community!

·
Registered
36 Posts
The dealer most be smoking something if he thinks he can sell a Murano for $39,000. Got my 2004 SL fully loaded (everything except chrome wheels) for $34,000.

For $39,000, I'd get a luxury SUV, or pony up a little more and get a fully loaded FX35.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Yeah but you didn't buy yours in PR or the US Virgin Isle.

Note the guys sig.

I would suggest you follow some folks who have a Murano there on the island and just ask them what they paid.......

Homer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, $39,037 does seem like alot. I do live in the us virgin islands...so i guess i have to follow a murano owner home..lol

It just seemed weird that this would be the price without leather interior... regardless of the shipping costs. The shipping shouldnt be that much...I can get two 2004 dodge neon's (not what i want) for that price...or a Toyota solara with leather for like 20k....

thanks everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts