Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like those "magic shade" things that fold up into a nice circle, but after trying "super jumbo" and "jumbo," neither of them fit quite right. What is the best sun shade for the Murano, and where can I buy it? TIA

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I tried the same thing but could not find one that would fit the MO. I finally ended up buying a flat. roll up type from dealer for $25. It is made for the MO and fits it perfectly. The only problem I have with it is that I have to roll it up after use and it is quite large.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Interesting... how do they look on the MO when retracted? Are they noticable much when driving? How much and what size did you get for the MO?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Makes me wonder how you "uninstall" them.
I really hesitate to glue anything on my Windshield.....

But they do look good and if they don't block TOO much visibility when retracted, I am interested.

Homer

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
hfelknor said:
Makes me wonder how you "uninstall" them.
I really hesitate to glue anything on my Windshield.....

But they do look good and if they don't block TOO much visibility when retracted, I am interested.

Homer
How about rattling? I dont think I could stand one more thing that rattled...

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
The bases are stuck to the windshield and the blind will unclip if desired. They don't rattle. I don't have them on the MO yet. They are on an S class MB. They are no plroblem to use or have a thickness of less than 1 inch when retracted. The company has you answer info re. make model and clearance for a dash matt when you order. GRIP :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
I think they are a pretty neat product. It would be even cooler if it was an OEM power option. How cool would it be for you to be able to push a button in after turning the car off and have them close automatically or have an option in the settings to have them automatically close after 10-15-20 minutes of turning off the car.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Snow MO said:
I think they are a pretty neat product. It would be even cooler if it was an OEM power option. How cool would it be for you to be able to push a button in after turning the car off and have them close automatically or have an option in the settings to have them automatically close after 10-15-20 minutes of turning off the car.
And just like MO's drivers door lock, it would close on you as you are driving 80 miles an hour!!!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
zebelkhan said:

And just like MO's drivers door lock, it would close on you as you are driving 80 miles an hour!!!
Well...Just as long as it doesnt rattle... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts