Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there are any Murano toys? You know, like little matchbox cars or RCs? My son (3 yo) loves our cars. He has a toy A4, but I can't seem to locate a toy Murano. I am going to check the dealer tomorrow when i bring my car in the the 15K maintenance.

If you know where to find one, please let me know.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the posts. These look great! And, yes I did read the previous threads posted above prior to posting this.

Not to sound picky, but these are model like collectors items. I need a toy that would withstand the wrath of a 3 yo. I am going to check the dealer today and see what they have, if anything.

If you see an actual toy, please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Coness said:
Can anyone tell me if there are any Murano toys? You know, like little matchbox cars or RCs? My son (3 yo) loves our cars. He has a toy A4, but I can't seem to locate a toy Murano. I am going to check the dealer tomorrow when i bring my car in the the 15K maintenance.
O, pleassssssssssssseeeeee... It's okay to say it's for you and not your kid... we all love our Murano here and would probably by a matchbox car of one if they made it.... and probably run it up and down our desk at work.

:2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My only concern is that since it is not really a toy a piece may break off and pose a choking hazard. I may still check it out though. Thanks again!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Nissan should donate a few Muranos to the senior staff at Matchbox. Their design team could then design and produce the Murano in classic Matchbox form. Then as the kids play with their toy Muranos they will want a real one when they grow up. It may help grow sales 20 years from now. :2:

-njjoe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts