1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was amazed at a comment on Autoblog:
http://sedans.autoblog.com/2006/02/02/nissan-reports-january-sales-numbers/

Here's the relevant text from this link:
"And interestingly enough, the company's slippery Murano crossover bagged an almost 30-percent increase over last year. This is particularly curious in light of the plunge taken by the Infiniti FX, which nosedived 35.6-percent."

This is spectacular for the Murano. Looks like they can sell all the Murano's they can make!

What are the plans for the MO for '07?

Thanks,
Alan

·
5,244 Posts
Having both, Murano and FX I am not surprised. Murano is more of a mainstream car, and price reflects it. People come to appreciate its quality, ride, spaciousness, value for money…..

FX – you either love it or hate it. And is on a pricey side too. And the price hike did not help either. I do not believe that Infiniti planned to sales large quantity of FX. And I like it. It is still quite rare though there are 4 of them in my neighborhood! And I see them everywhere! Oh, did I mention there are at least 4 Muranos park at my work parking lot?

Nissan will do just fine. What they need is to address quality issues and update G-series Infiniti and future is bright.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Can't wait for the G35 sedan at the NYIAS, I hope it's half as nice as the coupe. If they make one with AWD and under 6s 0-60 I might just get that.

·
5,244 Posts
There is already G35AWD. Add a blower and you get 0 - 60 well under 6 sec.:D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts