Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...had the "service engine soon" light come on yesterday, so I traded SUVs with the wife. She took it in...found it was the "emissions/fuel system"...to which, our personal friend who runs the Nissan Service shop (amazing how much THAT effects the quality of service), simply turned the light off, said it was probably the gas cap being loose (we TRIED that first, and incidently, it hasn't come back on either). Anyway, I drove the GMC Envoy XL (7 passenger) for the first time in a long time...here's the observations:

1) The Mo's stability is light years better. It felt like I was driving a much less stable vehicle, in the Envoy.
2) The interior of the Envoy is much, much better, than the Mo's. It is holding up better, even under the hard wear and tear of a 10, 13, and 15 year old kid riding in the vehicle.
3) My wife loves the Mo. She wants to take it over when the lease on the Envoy is "up" next February. I'll probably let that happen...who knows, maybe I'll buy another "new" one for me. Too bad about Sunlit Copper not being available any more...I really love that color (so does my 15 year old girl, who will be driving in 6 months).

Regards,

Big

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
big_daddy_mpd-

I wouldn't say good-bye to Sunlit Copper just yet. That popular color is still available in other markets, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see it made available once again in the US.

-njjoe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts