Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken a look at the Mazda3 5-door?

It is very much like the Murano in terms of layout and styling. The rear hatch window looks like it was snagged from a MO, and the instrument panel (pods) must have migrated over from Nissan...

And this image is really nice:

I wonder if the NAV screen is motorized (flip up, retract down)... hmm.

I give credit to Mazda, they have some good ideas. I'm not sure about the quality of their vehicles, but I haven't heard anything TREMENDOUSLY bad about them. In a few years, if I can't swing a Murano, this might be the next best thing...

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Originally posted by Doombringer ................................... In a few years, if I can't swing a Murano, this might be the next best thing... [/B]
i thought you have a MO, no???

i agree, mazda's stuff looks very nice, but i too have no real experiences ..........

((love the look of the rx-8, with or without the listed bhp))

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops. A correction. In a few years, when it comes time to trade in or sell, I may not be able to take on the price of the Murano. So I'll have to look at other options.

Having my Murano now is the result of a trade-in of my old Explorer, cashing in a number of savings bonds, and then taking a 20k loan. By the time my next trade-in comes around, I'll probably have to take a larger loan to get another MO :/

·
Registered
180 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts