Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for an alternative to replace my 2017 Murano S and see there some good deals out there on the QX50 or QX60
Has anyone looked at them and do they have as good front seats as the Murano. Also worried about the QX50 needing premium gas.
Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Look at a Platinum and save yourself lots of $$$$$$$$$. You already know how the Murano stacks up and with the Platinum you will have all the goodies.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Our jx35, which is the year before they moved to the QX naming, has had the CVT replaced (at 80k). Thank God for the warranty from Infiniti. Never towed anything with it or abused it and performed Al the Infiniti recommend maintenance. The 2013 model uses a CVT unit from the Murano and not from the Pathfinder of the same year. Hence the much reduced towing rating which leads me to believe that it was under-rated for the purpose. Infiniti got most of the CVT issues sorted from 2015 from what Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 I have learned. You can definitely feel the difference in the CVT between the 2103 models and the 2015's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts