Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I just switched over from a 2002 RR 4.6 HSE P38 I loved that car and still miss it very much, but anywhoo(had to get that in:p)

Suspension: The susp. in the range was amazing, it had various ride heights you could choose. The susp. in the Mo is nice & sturdy but you can't take it off-roading, or I won't attempt to anyways!

Power: I'm sure the RR had a better tow ratio, but the Mo is real quick which I love.

.....................I don't know what else to write I love the Range I can't compare it anymore to the mo

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Welcome to the Murano family.

Yeah not much you can do to compare an offroad biased SUV with an onroad biased crossover. Each has their advantages and disadvantages, granted most people do 99.9% of their driving on road, so a crossover makes more sense.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
o6murano-

I think a few first-time SUV buyers see the AWD MO as a "truck" with off-road capabilites.

Except for the low ground clearance, lack of skid plates, weak transfer case, no low-range, vulnerable underpinnings, and street tires, the MO is an adequate off-road performer. :p

I don't know if your Range Rover was a street queen or if it saw mud and hills, but if it was the latter then you know what I mean. The MO is no more an off-road vehicle than the AWD Ford 500.

I would think the RR has superior off road capabilities as compared to the MO. But I think the MO probably handles and performs better on the road than the RR. What do you think?

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Latest issue of Motortrend (i think) had the newest E$calade p0wning the RR (the 400hp supercharged version).

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
ekaxel said:
Just what you need to go to the grocery store, beauty parlor, or mall!
For this, we can use a toyota camry no? :2:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Rangie ****ing tore up the mud, it was intense.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Latest issue of Motortrend (i think) had the newest E$calade p0wning the RR (the 400hp supercharged version).
Rangies aren't meant to go super fast they're offroad trucks..with class.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts