Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im new here, murano sv 2015
I’s now the third time i get stall with my murano. My garage have pretty much no idea what it is and before i bring to the dealer i’d like to get opinions. Im i engaged in either D or R, pushing on the gaz its not moving rpm is stuck at more or less 1k, eventually just turns off, and it wont restarts right away acting like the battery is dead but its a brand new one. This happens now 3 times in the last 2 weeks got towed and everything. 3 weeks ago i have made my cvt fluid changed by my garage. I attached a picture thou of what it looks like because i did not found how to include a video
Appreciate your help

Attachments

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I’s now the third time i get stall with my murano. My garage have pretty much no idea what it is and before i bring to the dealer i’d like to get opinions. Im i engaged in either D or R, pushing on the gaz its not moving rpm is stuck at more or less 1k, eventually just turns off, and it wont restarts right away acting like the battery is dead but its a brand new one. This happens now 3 times in the last 2 weeks got towed and everything. 3 weeks ago i have made my cvt fluid changed by my garage. I attached a picture thou of what it looks like because i did not found how to include a video
Appreciate your help
Sounds like an electrical problem. You say the battery is new, but have you had the charging system tested? Have you scanned the ECM for trouble codes?

Also, check battery connections (...they should be tight w/ no corrosion). And since you're in Canada, inspect the negative ground cable for excessive corrosion.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Appreciate your help
I might be off here, but on my previous Murano (2004) I had the same issue just before the warranty expired. I asked the service guy what was wrong as it was fixed in 20 min... He said that one of the fuses was blown. I know its a different model, year but it worth trying it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts