Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my 05 SE Murano in Dec '04, there weren't many Muranos in the DC/VA/MD area. That's one of the things I liked about it. Now, just in 6 months time, they're all over the place. I was at a traffic light the other day and there were 3 of us - all at different sides of the light. The SE is a lot rarer though - I mostly see SLs.

The secret is out folks.

Another vehicle I liked a lot - but getting in and out of was like getting in and out of a go-kart (though once in, sweet) is the new Acura TL. Didn't see many, now they're everywhere.

·
Premium Member
7,265 Posts
Reminds me of the DOT COM era. My wife always wanted a MBZ but they were so common in the Bay Area that we gave up on the idea. They were all over the place! Then things got bad here and all of a sudden there were very few. I guess most had to return their leases. It was then time for us to buy one, and we did!

I see the same trend with Murano. But because of its price I doubt it will ever be that common.

S

·
0 Posts
MichaelMurano said:
When I bought my 05 SE Murano in Dec '04, there weren't many Muranos in the DC/VA/MD area. That's one of the things I liked about it. Now, just in 6 months time, they're all over the place. I was at a traffic light the other day and there were 3 of us - all at different sides of the light. The SE is a lot rarer though - I mostly see SLs.

The secret is out folks.

Another vehicle I liked a lot - but getting in and out of was like getting in and out of a go-kart (though once in, sweet) is the new Acura TL. Didn't see many, now they're everywhere.
Everytime I get a new vehicle I've noticed that I see it more and more on the streets, but before I get it I hardly ever see it. Maybe it's just me. lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts