Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, After much discussion and months of work, here are the final details on the pricing for the Muthco Signal Mirrors (as show on my signature to the left).

Muth Mirror Systems is pleased to extend the group buy pricing of $199.00 (normally $269.00!) for the heated kit #220-0186-H and $169.00 (normally $219.00!) for the unheated kit #220-0186-0 to members who enter the code MUR0105 in the "Comments" section when the order is placed through the website www.muthco.com.

Since the website will not calculate this special automatically, they will send a confirmation email confirming the group buy price when they process the order. Shipping options are available on the website and will have no discount. Any additional special that may be available on the website ARE NOT applicable to this group buy.

The group buy will run from 1-28-05 through 2-28-05. All other terms are the same as their normal online purchases.

Here is the link to the instructions for the install and the prior discussion(s):

http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3327&highlight=muthco

Here is the contact person at Muth should you have any further questions that haven't been addressed yet:

Chris Wedge

Email: [email protected]

Web: www.muthco.com
Phone: 800-844-6616 Ext. 34
Phone: 920-451-2010 Ext. 34

Snail Mail:
Muth Mirror Systems
PO Box 418
Sheboygan, WI 53082-0418

It's a really nice discount from the list price(s), IMO and I'd like to thank Chris for working with me (us) in getting this put together.

·
Registered
631 Posts
zebelkhan said:
They don't have Murano in their list yet...:3:
Sure they do. :)

I wonder... in the other thread we were talking about MOs being prewired for heated mirrors... I haven't verified if mine is or not yet, but I'm curious if the heated Muthco mirror can tap into the prewire so it activates when the rear defroster is on like a factory heated mirror would...

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
The install looks very difficult

from the PDF file...it looks like a challenging things to do. Uhmmm

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks to all those, for all the work and with the following ups. So many toys not enough money. :5:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Want the heated Signal mirrors, but don't have the cold package? See my post in the Heated Mirror thread.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Has anyone taken advantage of this cool offer and installed it themselves? It looks like a lot of work. Please share your experience, as this would be a great upgrade.
Also, I was looking at the installation instructions. It looks like they only picture the driver side door what about the passenger side? The wire setup has got to be different, I'd assume. :confused:

·
Registered
282 Posts
How many have, or are going to order?

I'm still trying to decide. If I do, I will install on my own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts