Nissan Murano Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stuck CD

I know this is off topic but you seem to be very knolwegable about the Bose sound system. I was wondering if you had any suggestion on how to get stuck CD's out of the unit. I have the 5 disc Bose player that comes in the Murano. All 5 disk are stuck and nothing I do will get them to eject. I hear sounds that indicate that it is trying to eject the CD's but nothing ever comes out. I have even removed the power fuse hoping that it might work after I put it back in. No luck. Any suggestion? I have taken the head unit out once to install a Nissan IPOD connector so I am fairly familiar with this procedure. All help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
PAC kit

Hello,

I only want to install a JL Audio Stealthbox sub-woofer and a JL Audio Slash amp ... and I'm not sure I understood exactly if I need a PAC kit or not?

·
Registered
48 Posts
One quick question I need to ask here ... do I need to get the power for the JL Slash 250 amp from the battery, or ca I split the power cable that is entering into the Bose amp?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,
Im new to the forum wasn't to sure where to post certain subjects sorrow.

I have a quick question has anyone used the audiontrol lc6i to add amps to there factory bose system? IF so do you like it, and is there another way to setup muliple amps.

Thanks

61 - 66 of 66 Posts