Nissan Murano Forum banner

My Mighty Mo MODS

15K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  unknown 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of my MODS on my MO. What you guys think

- Black matte vinyl (front hood)
- Tail lights tinted (with a thin clear light opening)
- Recently installed 18x9 -12mm wheels on my MO. Looks wider and gorgeous. Drives and handles perfect!
- Blacked out grill
- Fog lamps: H8 CREE LED's
- lip type splitters (Front, Back, Spoiler & Sides)
- Nissan Sports Horn
- NISIMO badge on the sides
- Ivory Road wire leather seats
- Wider & stick out wheels

#5 ·
Yup. Sweet man! I'm gonna need the info for how to acquire those splitters. Have you thought of debagding? Love the interior too. Future plans?

#6 ·
Hello. I have a few questions about your Murano. By the way, it looks amazing. I aspire to have mine looking like yours.

First, I can't help but notice the red on the inside of the nissan logo on the trunk. Is that because the car used to be red, but you got it painted black?

Second, How did you get the matte black on the hood?

Third, Did you do the tail light shading yourself? If so, where did you get the shade? if not, who did it for you?

and lastly, does your murano have LED headlights? Those would look fantastic on a blacked out murano.

Thank you in advance

#7 ·
Hello Anderson,

Thanks much for the complement!

Here are my answers for your questions:

Answer for your question 1) : The red color inside the rear side logo was a vinyl wrap that I cut and filled inside the logo

2) It was a vinyl wrap

3) I had HID light (it stopped working after a year) - recently I switched to LED headlights and Fog lights.

Drive safe!

#9 ·
Hi M-Mo

Looks great. have you got a link for the splitter kit or do the do the weel arch kit by them selfs.

need them for my MO
You ride look great - I like the rims alot.

Here is the ebay link:

Porsche EZ Lip Front Bumper Chin Spoiler Valance Splitter Body Kit Air Dam Trim | eBay

You can get one of these and you can apply it to the wheel archs. I did the same- it is flexible enough to bend and move around.

good luck with your new mod! pls post pics after that :).

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.