Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Actually, you may only need to lower it a couple inches. It looks sharp the way it is right now.

Might I suggest you get the lower chrome moldings from the 06-07 MO's. That will really tie in the front and back of your ride.

Looking good!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I like that you've left the taillights untouched. Great look. If you're interested, check out the air ride kits available, or the springs by H&R.

·
Registered
375 Posts
actually, you may only need to lower it a couple inches. It looks sharp the way it is right now.

Might i suggest you get the lower chrome moldings from the 06-07 mo's. That will really tie in the front and back of your ride.

Looking good!
:32: :7:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love the look of the red tails ... another layer of 5 % tint in the back , and a sound system its all i want ... im not gonna rest till i get a double din in my murano.. income tax baby !!!!!!!

·
Muranocon!!
76 Posts
Wow we've got the same taste, i put my 22"s on june of 09, good to have a little black touch up paint for chips from road debris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Looking good, fellas. But watch out, im surprised you havent been bashed yet. I got called a "donk move" because i tinted all my windows :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts