Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
MO_MDX do you know Black Bling MDX from the Acura Board?

He also has a black MDX, but he drives a SS I think.

We were also considering the MDX until we saw how tight the 3rd row was, it just wouldn't work with our 3 boys!

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
Murano_MDX said:
Yes I do.
Kool. :cool:

Give us a side by side comparison. Pros and cons of each. Since you own both this should be interesting.

*Ride
*Acceleration
*Cargo Space
etc..etc...

TIA.

Orlando :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KSmurano said:
MO_MDX do you know Black Bling MDX from the Acura Board?

He also has a black MDX, but he drives a SS I think.

We were also considering the MDX until we saw how tight the 3rd row was, it just wouldn't work with our 3 boys!
hehe buddy... black-bling is me! :p How ya doin KS? Wait... how would I have a black MDX but drive an SS? lol i wish i had two! and OGZ, once I get time, I will do a side by side comparison of the two cars and post it. But if you read my post in the comparison thread, I said you really can't compare the two. It would be unfair to the Murano... seriously... Happy um... MOing... we say X'ing on the mdx forum... u guys... let's make this into the acura forum, that would be something great! Let's get the word out. Go to the acura site, www.acuramdx.org and search for their .ORG cards. We should make those too and pass them out. A good way to get people on the forum. Also, go to your local dealership and let them know about the site and make sure they give any new buyer an .ORG card! GET THE WORD OUT!!!

·
Registered
777 Posts
MO_MDX - see your just thinking MDX, now you also need to think MO (even if it is your 2nd car, but I think I did see you drive it).
ie: SS in MO, is Sheer Silver! Did you know they're a little faster than the rest? ;)

I still enjoy the MDX site & hope that this site grows into the same.
I tried putting a little teaser on the FA site about using the same name, to get others over here!:D

Sorry about rufffling your feathers a little about my MDX compare stmt, but 3 boys are one of my challenges in life.:eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha it's all good KS! Oh... about the SS... it means Starlight Silver for the MDX that's what I thought u meant! K! Later! Yeah, I have three kids of my own! They're a challenge sometimes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts