Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enkei LM1 with Falken Ziex 295/45HR20 tires.

I took a ride to the Grand Canyon last weekend. I had just stormed and the snow was Beautiful!

My MO loved the weather, almost hit a deer... Yikes!

Matthew

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Nice!! How about some more pics?!! Would like to see a shot from the rear (to see how wide the tires look) and a couple of angle shots from rear corner and front corner with wheels slightly turned...also a direct side view. (Gee, I'm not asking a lot am I :) )

Also, do you mind telling us the total cost?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice dubs :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
B E A Utiful! :29:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Gorgeous wheels on a beautiful vehicle. WOW!
The downside is that I'm jealous and I want a set too. :drool:
Excellent photographic composition too. Nice to see the Mo somewhere besides a driveway.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice

I like them, bet they look as good moving too. I was wondering, I thought I read in the manual that putting different sized tires can affect the VDC, and the TPS...does anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1. The Falkens are Quiet. I think slightly quieter than the factory Goodyears.

2. I will work on profile shots.

3. I have not sold the (old) chrome 20" set yet. I need to sell them, but I have been too lazy to advertise them.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
how are the falkens in the snow. lookin to get some 20 inch rims and wondering what are some good all season tires just incase we dicide to sell the stock 18's.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have not sold off the old ones yet. I still have the wheels and tires (set). I think I have just been too lazy to get it done. I really shoudl get them on ebay.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts