Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I have been reading and reading for the past few weeks and have learned so much about this fantastic car. I finally brought my Black/Char SE 2WD last night.

The buying experience was very good and the beautiful part was I knew tons more about this car then 3 of the salesMEN I talked to. They were quite impressed and shocked that a women and a blonde one at that was so knowledgeable about something other than clothes and shoes:D

Thanks Again!!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Welcome to the club! If you've lurked around here for a while you've probably seen me say this alot, but Congrats! :29:

·
Matthew Lesko
102 Posts
Dij - What part of this great corrupt state are you from?

·
Mo Betta
164 Posts
Caruso,

Baton Rouge.

I think I saw messages earlier from someone else here in Baton Rouge, but don't remember the name.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Debbie! Congrats on your new ride.

Funny, I did all my research and buying transaction via the internet and phone, so when it was time to sign, I only needed to bring my husband to sign papers with me! I did everything myself, including getting an awesome deal! And yes, it seems I new more about the MO than the sales reps, although they were a very nice married couple I dealt with, no hound dog creepy sales guys!

I hope you enjoy your MO as much as I do!!

See ya around the boards.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Another winner!

I love my Mo.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts