Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEFORE! FIRST CUSTOM DONE - DASH MOLD

AFTER! GOT RID OF THE MOLD PROJECT AND KEEPING THE CLEAN LOOK OF A CHANGE :)

NEXT TO DO - TRYING TO FIND A GOOD SPOT FOR THE GAMECUBE :2:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Much Improved!

G.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Looks much much better this way.

I like the fact that it appears your dash did not suffer any damage from the previous install....:)

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
muranO-

That is some very beautiful work!! I give you quite a bit of credit for your craftsmanship, creativity, and guts!!

Great job!!

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
were did you relocate your mirror adjustments and seat heaters(if any)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just made some new custom brackets for the car receiver and console to be kept good when lowered. That way I don't have to damage any of the stock interior parts beside cutting a hole for the receiver to fit. Actually, I got the idea off another member on this forum but not sure how he done it. Though my deck is nicer than his :D Underneath the console is a cable for the audio and video jacks. This way I can hook up anything like gamecube, digital camera etc.. to be seen or played, and of course I get power output same as house voltage by using a inverter.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a small gap enough for me to put my hand underneath the console so no relocation needed. This way I can still switch on the heated heats and AWD lock. Though for mirror adjustment is rarely to be used so I set the position they're suppose to be, and leave it as is. This project taken two days to do, and is great for anyone who wants to put a aftermarket receiver, which connects to subwoofer or basically enhancing your audio entertainment.

nissanlove said:
were did you relocate your mirror adjustments and seat heaters(if any)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ahh i see now i mean i really see :4: from the other pictures it looked like the consol was sitting right on top of the switches. cool. the other installation of this type on this forum was also on a charcol interior.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya, when you lower just make sure you have enough space between the monitor and console for the car deck trim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts