Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My MO's faster than yours
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I reached the end of my modding that I wanted to do to my Mo...So I picked one of these up:

I did a few mods to it already....Took the wing off...Installed a trunk lip,...Tinted the windows....Painted the rear lights...Got a Vishnu ECU Flash.....This things toooo much fun!...

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Wild Hood Scoop (inlet)

does it fly? :)

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
The car that caught my eye was the Ford Station Wagon in the driveway. Is that yours or the neighbors?

You definitely don't see many of those in NJ. The winter salt would eat them away in ten years time.

-njjoe

·
Registered
438 Posts
Heh, you wont' run out of mods on the MR for a while. :cool:

Major props for losing the park bench spoiler (yes, I know it's supposed to be functional). Looks so much cleaner that way. Like the color as well.

Did you buy it used? The reason I ask is I've had my eye on a used 8 that's been sitting at a Porsche dealership on my way to work for what seems like 4 months. I recently sold my bike and I've been resisting the temptation to go check it out. I just can't help but worry that the majority of these cars on the used market have seen more boost than I'd want to take responsibility for as a second owner.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Awesome car. Enjoy the Evo.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That car is beautiful, my passion for WRC makes a special place in my heart for EVO's, so congrats on the new toy.
Kocioblue

PS you should of bought an STi :p

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kocioblue MO said:
That car is beautiful, my passion for WRC makes a special place in my heart for EVO's, so congrats on the new toy.
Kocioblue

PS you should of bought an STi :p
The sti was nice...but I fell in love with the Evo's ride....Plus I thought the clutch peddal felt alittle akward on the Subi

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
njjoe said:
The car that caught my eye was the Ford Station Wagon in the driveway. Is that yours or the neighbors?

You definitely don't see many of those in NJ. The winter salt would eat them away in ten years time.

-njjoe
Neighbors.... That car reminds me of ghostbusters...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts