Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my reading lights and map lights all don't work.
not even the trunk lights or the door lights...

could it be the fuse for those connectors broke?

can i bring it back to the dealer and have them replace it?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
How did you fix it, SnowMo has a problem. Grip :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
GRIP...it's people like you that make this board worth coming back to daily...if not more! Thanks for asking the question for me. I checked all the fuses, but I guess its time to just replace them to see if it works.
----------------------------
10 minutes later...OK. I just checked fuses in 3 different places, both sides of the engine compartment and under the dash on the driver side and could not find the fuse....can you please be very descriptive as to where this is. I could not find an ALL WHEEL BRAKE fuse, nor a MAP LIGHT fuse. I would really appreciate any help!

Thanks in advance!

·
5,100 Posts
I PM's VIRUX, and asked for more info, Let you know if he answers me of we will all know if he posts. I have looked at he schematics and can't seem to locate anything to show if they are even fused much less here it would be. GRIP :D

·
5,100 Posts
Got an answer here it is.

On the driver side, on the left side.. where you can pull the cover out, there's different fuses plugged there. and the back of the cover has a diagram which explains to you which fuses are which. The diagram also tells you there is an extra fuse where you can use incase a fuse blows. if you still don't understand, i'll take some pictures and explain to you that way.

GRIP :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
GripperDon said:
Got an answer here it is.

On the driver side, on the left side.. where you can pull the cover out, there's different fuses plugged there. and the back of the cover has a diagram which explains to you which fuses are which. The diagram also tells you there is an extra fuse where you can use incase a fuse blows. if you still don't understand, i'll take some pictures and explain to you that way.

GRIP :D
If where you are describing is on the left side of the driver side, right about the hood latch release, I looked there. Unfortunately, I didn't see any fuse on the label to indicate a map light...does yours?

It did show me the extra fuses, a 10 and a 15. There are also a couple spare under the hood...

·
5,100 Posts
Could it be the one that says "Room Lamp" GRIP :D

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Like the grocery store-if you can't find something look in the dog food aisle...
The markings on those fuses bear no relation to what they control. Pull them out one by one and check.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
ekaxel said:
Like the grocery store-if you can't find something look in the dog food aisle...
The markings on those fuses bear no relation to what they control. Pull them out one by one and check.
checked 'em all... me: clueless :confused:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GripperDon said:
Could it be the one that says "Room Lamp" GRIP :D
yes it is.

sorry that i didn't take the pics yet.. im still no where near my car yet lol
i should be in a few hrs. i'll post the pics regardless if you resolved it yet or not.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Sounds like dealer time. LOL. They are clueless on elecrtical problems because they are not in their computer troubleshooting.

·
5,100 Posts
Did you read the stuff under the thread "Blown Interior lights" GRIP :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts