Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my upgrade thoughts

Hi all,

Since delivery of my new MO last week.. like most ppl i'm lookin at audio alternatives.

I really (like most ppl who have them) want to intergrate my ipod, i have come to the conclusion i will not be happy with the bose HU even if we aussies had a aux.. id like more control over the ipod through the HU and would like hide the ipod away.

So i have come to the conclusion of upgradin to a 2din unit .. most likely a wide screen display that can do dvd etc as well.. my top choice right now is this i think :

http://clarion.com/au/en/products/2.../MAX667VD/au-en-product-pf_1139306870067.html

as you can see it has seemless ipod intergration and everythin can be controlled on the touch screen which is damn sweet in my mind, however its damn expensive 2199 AUD retail (probably can be had cheaper im sure.

is there any other alternatives to this unit tha thas similar features.. ie. touch screen, dvd and ipod intergration ?

Also i'm assuming if i go this route i will need to upgrade to another amp .. if so will the stock speakers still be to be hooked into the new amp?

cheers

mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok done a bit more reading on some lengthy 20 page threads to find that a replaced HU and amp will be required.. but stock speakers can still be used, that will be the first step.

looks like ill loose the steering wheel controls, oh well :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
excellent! im sold then.. that was my only concern..

ive decided on the alpine unit anyways as its about 500AUD cheaper and does all i want

the IVA-W200E 6.5" TOUCH SCREEN DVD/CD/MP3 model

cheers

mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts