Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just received a card from Zenrin informing me I can order a new updated nav dvd for $190. Do you think it's worth it?
I know there were a few loc's that were not in the current dvd's data base so I'm thinking it might be......but $190 for an upgrade??

Let me know what you think.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I would not bother with it if update had nothing to do with my area. I would contact them for specifics of the changes first.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that's interesting but the new version I'm being asked to buy is 6.4

·
Registered
13 Posts

I gots 6.4 on order... Hope it's worth it.. I have 6.2 now.. I'm more interested in updated POS.. as well as updated phone number databases.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think that's a good suggestion.
A few of us should pool our money together to buy a copy and make copies to "evaluate" whether it is worth the investment of $190 each. I am in, anyone else? :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
there's another thread on this topic, where someone did get the new DVD. I inquired about his thoughts and noticeable differences between version, but he has not responded yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I just received the mailing and have ordered mine. My 03 came with version 1 and the one I ordered is version 2. We travel Lot (42k) and find that the old version is lacking in some areas. I just hope that the new version is different enough.

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts