Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter bought a used 2010 nissan murano. The nav system needs updated and it pairs with her iphone but won't work through speakers. It works fine with 5g android. The dealership (nissan) has been no help. Any ideas how to update it?

·
Super Moderator
8,439 Posts
There are two issues in your post. What do you want help with? (1) Updating the navigation system (should be easy for the dealer) or (2) getting the navigation sound into the speakers?

I don't know answers to #2 because I don't have that year Murano. There may not be connectivity between iPhone and the radio, but it may do Android OK. Does the owner's manual address that?

Perhaps a 2010 owner will help out here....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are two issues in your post. What do you want help with? (1) Updating the navigation system (should be easy for the dealer) or (2) getting the navigation sound into the speakers?

I don't know answers to #2 because I don't have that year Murano. There may not be connectivity between iPhone and the radio, but it may do Android OK. Does the owner's manual address that?

Perhaps a 2010 owner will help out here....
I thought updating nav would be easy for dealer but they don't seem to know. I may need to go to a different dealer. I can order update from nissan but it has to be installed by dealer and the one in my town didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts