Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the 2005 model year what are the differences between Nav and Non-Nav (tech package)? I ask because from what I can tell the price does not include just Nav.

First the obvious:
You have GPS Navigation

Now the other things:
Color display vs. monochrome for all functions (radio, ac/heat, data monitoring)
Backup camera display
others?

How useful is the backup camera display? I back out my garage and we have a lot of kids in the area.

Do you use it when backing in to a parking space?

Is it something you could easily live without? (only a valid question for those who have this option)

Does the camera stay clean or do you have to wipe it off a lot?

I mostly do in town driving. I have a navigation system on my laptop that we love to use on trips. I am a tech geek so some of the other features interest me but I want to justify the extra cost because you can get a portable nav system for quite a bit cheaper than is much easier to upgrade.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Personally, I love the backup camera. I've got a lot of kids and dogs in my neighborhood. I look over my shoulder, than begin backing up and looking in the display. Could I live without it? Maybe, but I 've sure gotten used to it.

Does the intelligent key come with the tech package or just the touring package? I forgot.

This is the best feature of them all, in my opinion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts