Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to trade in my Armada for a Murano 06 and I would like to know if it is possible to get the Navigation system without many of the luxary items like leather. What are the minimum options needed and is it likely I would find a non-loaded version with Nav?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
gquiring-

The NAV requires the Touring Package. The Touring Package includes the Leather and Sunroof Package. The Leather and Sunroof Package includes the Premium Package. Got that?

You can always try for a special order.

-njjoe

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish one of these auto makers would buck the trend at making Nav so expensive. I have yet to see any that let you just buy the Nav without a significant premium package. Ohh well I guess I will stick with my RoadMate 700 if I buy the Murano.

Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Gary-

Don't give up that easy. Several forum members opted to order their cars (instead of buying off the lot) to get the exact options they were looking for. You could always try that. If one dealer says it is not possible, then try another. You never know until you try.

Good luck.

-njjoe

·
Registered
5 Posts
gquiring said:
...I have yet to see any that let you just buy the Nav without a significant premium package...
Gary, I also own a 2005 Dodge Ram RumbleBee. It came with the standard single CD head unit. $800 later I replaced the stocker with the premium RB1 unit that has navigation. Sounds expensive I know. However, it was a do-it yourself job and took 10 mins.

I would love to look further into adding NAV to the '06 murano.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts