Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just installed a Navman iCN 630 in my MO. I t works very well and has voice prompts. I also like the fact that I can take it with me if I take another car. I mounted it at the top of the windshield, just to the left of the rear view mirror. It sits a little higher than the rear view, so it is mostly hidden by the tint strip and not very visible from the outside. If I am too lazy to remove it and hide it at night when I stop at a hotel, I can just lower the sun shade an it is almost impossible to see.
The only problem I have right now is I have a cord hanging down the middle of my windshield and dash! Navman does not yet offer a hardwire harness, so I will have to figure out where to get one or how to make one. The Navman requires +5 vdc, 2.5 amps and looks to have a standard PDA style tip. I can get an extra cig lighter adapter to do surgery on, unless someone knows where I can find a harness that would work. I want to tap into the lights above the rear view mirror. Engines I can work on, electrical is not my thing!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts