Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

i had a question, i purchased a 2016 Murano but navigation wasn't included in the package. i was wondering to added a navigation system, is it as easy as buying a s card and installing it or is it a system package i need to buy?
thank you in advance

·
Registered
91 Posts
congratz on your murano...

its not just plug and play.. there are other components that you might need. not to mention, the cost of OEM.. there are other alternative products out there, similar or better than OEM nav system.. search this forum, you'll find ideas..

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts
hello,

i had a question, i purchased a 2016 Murano but navigation wasn't included in the package. i was wondering to added a navigation system, is it as easy as buying a s card and installing it or is it a system package i need to buy?
thank you in advance
what model did you buy that it does not have navigation, perhaps the SD card is missing and was not installed by the dealer ? then again do your radio settings stay, or do they disappear each time you turn off the car ? I believe th SD card hold some of that info as well

·
Registered
19 Posts
what model did you buy that it does not have navigation, perhaps the SD card is missing and was not installed by the dealer ? then again do your radio settings stay, or do they disappear each time you turn off the car ? I believe th SD card hold some of that info as well
The platinum Marano should have everything!The platinum Murano should have everything

·
Registered
19 Posts
The platinum Marano should have everything!The platinum Murano should have everything
The card is worth a good bit of money and if you bought it someone else it may well have been stolen since it’s easy to find and steal!The card is worth a good bit of money and if you bought it someone else it may well have been stolen since it’s easy to find and steel! The platinum have everything and should’ve come with the card fully working!The platinum have everything and should’ve come with the card fully working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts