Nissan Murano Forum banner

need help

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  nissanlove 
#1 ·
could anyone help me find the cheepest price on the "Z" gril for the murano. i though i saw it somewhere for $230.00. thanks to everyone

#3 ·
could you also tell me where i can get a JWT pop charger for the murano for cheep. thanks again

#4 ·
alright i got the grill off of ebay. now could anyone help me with locating the JWT popcharger. thanks

#5 ·
anyone????

#7 ·
i looked at some pictures that the other memebers that have the JWT filter posted and it seems like the intake tube is much longer for the murano than the Z so i dunno if it will work. thanks for your help though it's greatly appreciated. for those that have the JWT filter, what kinda of gains are you getting and how does the engine sound with it on???

#8 ·
Try sending a PM to
Tyler_Canada

I think he put one on.
(I also think he removed it.....)

Homer

#10 ·
whoa zebelkhan your awesome. thanx so much, i think the k&n replacement would be far superior to the jwt

#12 ·
well i got my eg grill in the mail today. now gotta wait for the murano to put it on haha. for those of you that ordered the eg grill, did it come with like some sort of black crud around the edges of the cut outs??

#13 ·
has anyone thought about getting that cold air intake that zebelkhan found on ebay??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.