Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
I do believe you are the first person to ask about this. Your best bet would be a google search.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh please lift your MO. Mine is just above stock with K&N, Toyo's, and Nitrogen. If you lifted yours, I could say " At least mine doesn't look like that !" JK of course. It would be a sin to lift a performance vehicle. You ever seen a lifted Porsche Cayenne?

·
Registered
4 Posts
TN Ripper said:
It would be a sin to lift a performance vehicle. You ever seen a lifted Porsche Cayenne? [/B]
What in the world makes you think the MO is a "performance vehicle"?

I did see a lift kit listed for the MO on ebay. It seemed to be geared more to a Frontier pick up but it listed Murano in the description. I was tempted to get it but my 5'0" wife drives it more than me and she would have a harder time getting in....

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
PsykoCybe said:
What in the world makes you think the MO is a "performance vehicle"?
Talk about reviving a year old thread. I don't think you will get an answer to your post....or will you???:D

·
5,244 Posts
1. No, Murano is not a performance vehicle..........

2. It would look ridiculous "lifted"......

3. As it would look funny lowered.......

But it is my opinion......you do what ever suits you.....

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
I wonder if he ever went through with it?

Personally I think he should consider lowering the front and raising the back. Then I would put smaller, skinnier tires on the front and Mickey Thompson racing slicks on the rear so they would stick out about six inches. I would top it all off with a spoiler on the roof and a single "fart can" connected to the driver-side exhaust outlet. Flame decals starting from the front wheels and running along the sides would just say it all. Now that would be a sight to behold. The NJJoe Super MO!! :runaway:

njjoe :ucrazy:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Don't forget the little balls running along the top inside edge of the windshield, stiched to the headliner and a little dog in the rear window with a bobbing head and eyes that flash in sequence with the taillights.:2:

·
5,244 Posts
Be careful Mr. Z, your wish maybe granted,,,;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts