Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for new tires with the stock ones having almost 50000 miles on them. So we are getting some 22's with Nitto NT-555 tires. Wheels are Tezzen TZ-128's 22x9.5 and tires are 265/40/22. The 285/35/22's we wanted originally turns out will rub with the offset om the Tezzen wheels.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
wow those are gonna pop. i wa wondering when someone will put on multispoke rims on the murano.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Well, first ya gotta find a couple Ho's.

Homer

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll post pics when they're on the Mo. I have access to rims and tires at wholesale, but for some reason I was able to get these from Discount tire cheaper than from a wholesaler. Go figure? Should be in the first of the week. Then we are taking an eight hour drive the next week so it will be a good time to see how the new setup rides.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I has to ask, what's the damages on those bling-blings? :blingblin

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KSmurano said:
I has to ask, what's the damages on those bling-blings? :blingblin
Rims=$1840
Total price for everything including rims, tires, installation(including tpms), full replacement tire warranty, tax=$3200.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
patrickem said:

Rims=$1840
Total price for everything including rims, tires, installation(including tpms), full replacement tire warranty, tax=$3200.
I love my MO. Do I love it enough that I would plunk down $3,200 on a set of wheels and tires? HELL NO!! I may be crazy, but I'm not that crazy. :jump3:

-njjoe

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
njjoe said:

I love my MO. Do I love it enough that I would plunk down $3,200 on a set of wheels and tires? HELL NO!! I may be crazy, but I'm not that crazy. :jump3:

-njjoe
Is it really that crazy?

I didn't think it was? At least compared to some of the other things I have seen on here.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
it's not that bad considering we paid 2500 CDN for black chrome 18's and tires...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Rims=$1840

Ouch!

I paid $1,700.00 for my 22" Axis Mulliner with Nitto 555 285/35/22 tires.

Best hook up ever!

Thanks to Rookie @ InfinitiFX.org

·
Registered
93 Posts
its your money, right? If you don't think it's crazy then go for it!

I have over a grand in my stereo setup and I'm sure some people would think that is NUTS but I'm completely satisfied.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
N2MURANOS said:

Ouch!

I paid $1,700.00 for my 22" Axis Mulliner with Nitto 555 285/35/22 tires.

Best hook up ever!

Thanks to Rookie @ InfinitiFX.org
I say you got a steal, considering the Axis Mulliner's go for around $500 a piece. and Nitto's aren't cheap.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
patrickem said:

Is it really that crazy?

I didn't think it was? At least compared to some of the other things I have seen on here.
patrickem-

I am not insinuating that only a crazy person would spend over three grand on a set of wheels and skins. I was just saying that I would have to be certifiably loony to spend that much money on tires when $500 would get me a decent set of replacement rubber. It all depends on what turns you on.

Some guys will think nothing of spending $5,000 on an esoteric car stereo set-up yet will have a lone $100 boom box for their entire house. Some people prefer flash over substance. It's whatever floats your boat.

Me? I would think nothing of spending a few grand on SCUBA equipment. People may laugh at that, but I don't mind because if you are passionate about something who cares what others think. Right?

Enjoy the ride.

-njjoe

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I agree with Joe.
I have already given my opinion of the wheels.
But if they churn your butter, who gives a rat's patootie what I think?

Go for it.

Homer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts