Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in a drought stricken area: all you need to do is invite me out for a stay, let me wash and wax my car, and I'll pretty much guarantee a decent rainfall for you.

Oh well, I went 2 days here in Pennsylvania after washing and waxing my car on Sunday, lol. Never fails!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Got lots of rain here, looking for hot sunny weather. But if you want a long road trip, come on out.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Since it is raining almost every day in Georgia, I had to pick a dry period to get the MO all spiffied up. Spent hours on it and my wife took the MO to work and sure enough the next day, downpours.
The pup is now splattered in mud, yuk and rain-spots.
Can't clean it today, it's raining! :rolleyes:
Bob1

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I hear ya Bob

It is really flooding right now up here in Duluth.
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/US...er&product=RadarSummary&prodnav=none&pid=none
a 55,000 footer on top of us....
But, it was the roof's turn for a Collinite wax this weekend so I did it while the sky was blue at 9:00 AM on Saturday. The beads on the roof were starting to enlarge which tells me it's time--the rest was still micro beading. I can guarantee that it will look as if nothing happened tomorrow morning when I park it in the deck at work. The only time it seems to get dirty is when it is driven AFTER a rain.

If it rains on it after I park it at home (outside) it rinses the crap off it.
:2:

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
ekaxel said:
No rain here (Portland OR) since mid-July ( and it was just a drop then)!
Yeah, same up here in Seattle. And we're supposed to have it all the time.

I washed my MO over the weekend, though, and ever since then the clouds have been gathering. Guess it was just waiting for me....

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
every single time i clean either of the cars within 2 days it's pouring. i have no luck when it comes to weather. maybe i should move to the southern hemishpere.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
nissanlove said:
every single time i clean either of the cars within 2 days it's pouring. i have no luck when it comes to weather. maybe i should move to the southern hemishpere.
I know it is terrible when we clean our cars and then it rains on them. As a car detailer though it means more business....!:D

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
haha not when it's raining the entire week. the good thing is car dealerships don't care if it's raining so we get alot of cars from there. the bad thing about that is that there usually filthy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts