Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the TSW Montage 20" for my MO. I am at a deadlock on chrome vs hyper silver.
My MO is silver and I think both look good but which one do you guys think.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was looking at the TSW Montage 20" for my MO. I am at a deadlock on chrome vs hyper silver.
My MO is silver and I think both look good but which one do you guys think.
I think for a silver murano, they are both bad choices lol. I like the look of the wheel on our car, so that's a given you should get the wheel, but the finish needs improvement. I think you should find something that looks different in color then the stock wheels, which is not silver. And also chrome on silver doesn't look good at all, unless your crazy into chrome. Try to find a gunmetal or some other coated wheel would look much nicer!

You can play better with the silver version of this wheel if you had to get either or...I would do a gunmetal plastidip like so:

Blacked out with polish lip also hot:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've always liked black or gunmetal wheels on a silver car. A combination of black and chrome looks cool also. Check out Helo wheels particularly the HE875. This wheel is available in gloss black with chrome accents and chrome plated with black accents.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I personally do not like the TSW montage model. 5 spokes wheels are usually not good looking and dull. Silver/chrome wheels do not look bad on a silver car..it just does not stand out. The Helo HE875 are not bad, but I think you could do better. Try wheels configurator/visualizer online.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
String
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing