Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
Oct 2010 Ti Australian Model (Manufactured Japan)
168 Posts
The rectangular part that hose is connected to is the 'box' like part that (at the other end of the "box') connects directly to the flexible air intake hose of the throttle body.
Where the hose goes down the side of the engine to, I don't know.
When checking the air intake hose of my car, the inlet of the air intake hose to which the 'box' connects to had a crack, which I assumed will add to vacuum leak problems.
Wondering if the hose that goes down the side of the motor is somehow used to make vacuum for the PCV valve?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts