Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 2015 Platinum has a broken passenger-side fog light. The glass is cracked so it looks like the whole assembly needs to be replaced. Does anyone here have tips on what is needed (tools, instructions) to remove and replace these? I have a 3rd-party set ordered that are (supposedly) a direct replacement.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
My wife's 2015 Platinum has a broken passenger-side fog light. The glass is cracked so it looks like the whole assembly needs to be replaced. Does anyone here have tips on what is needed (tools, instructions) to remove and replace these? I have a 3rd-party set ordered that are (supposedly) a direct replacement.
Just to add to Pilgrim's link to the service manual--you'll find the information in the "Exterior Lighting System" file. See also the thread linked below regarding a 3rd gen fog light bulb swap to LED as it has some pictures that should give you an idea of what to expect. The assembly is only held in by two bolts, but the main issue will probably be access since the washer fluid reservoir is in the way. The Nissan part number for the RH fog lamp is 26150-8993A, but you can probably find a cheaper aftermarket part.
https://www.nissanmurano.org/threads/led-fog-light-install-20-minutes.198169/
LED Fog light install 20 minutes...

Automotive lighting Font Auto part Circle Automotive exterior

Reactions: MuranoSL2003

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great advise, guys, and the nicoclub.com and nissanmurano.org sites are amazing. The fog lights just arrived so I just have to make time to install them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts