Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4,601 Posts
Lowered, some chunk of plastic stuck on the front, good looking grille (first one I've seen that's aftermarket and doesn't look too cheap but like the others, doesn't line up with the hood correctly) and different wheels.

There really isn't a kit, it's just had the black plastic on the sides painted and it's lowered, so it looks like a kit...

·
Registered
541 Posts
I agree not a kit...Like Jaak said just some thing put on the lower front bumper area, a new grille and black plastic on the lower side has been painted. This might be a European or Japanese Mo because if you notice the black on the mirrors and the sidemarker lights. Ok now I know it is the steering wheel is on the right hand side.

This May even be Photoshopped, If you look at the rear tire it does not seem to line up correctly. Kinda seem to be tilting inward???

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
yep

I looked at that and wondered how would it feel on some jarring dips and bumps. Lowered I would imagine the suspension travel has been reduced way too much. I think the Mo's chin could do with some improvement, but that isn't it. That chunk of plastic looks out of place with the downturn of the bumper at the fog lights.
And, it looks like it belongs on something....what, I do not know.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Try typing the name on the front plate into google and see what you get. I found a Japanese Web page that appears to sell the kit for 50,000 soomething (my Japanese language skills, don't exist, so I can't begin to tell you what cost 50,000........

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't think image is edited cuz if you look at license plate it's not mirrored or anything....i did run google check on that name and came up with bunch of European hits. Anywayz...im still wondering hows that possible.....if im not wrong i think Mo is only made for North American market....and as far as I know.....there isnt any country in this land that has rightside steering wheel.......Anybody???

·
4,601 Posts
Ahh yes, the marker lights and steering wheel mean either Japan or England. I'd bet Japan, as the mirrors auto fold there, which would explain them being different.

Also, a little disturbing, the rear wheel geometry has not been corrected for the lowered stance, so the wheels at the back are leaning in. That'll burn up your tires fast....

·
4,601 Posts

·
4,601 Posts
The Rear wheels look ok here, must be the angle of the picture above...

Now this, scares me... Yeeaaacccchhh...

The mirrored taillights are wrong on the copper, but would be awesome on some other colours. Maybe even freaky on the silver...

·
Registered
747 Posts
Altia Kit

If you keep selecting the pictures on the page as links, they lead you to an Altia kit for Murano. Definitely Different!:

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here's another link on the copper MO.

http://www.altia.co.jp/autosalon/lineup3.html

As you can see there are a lot more details (LEDs in the grill).
While i think it's too much, i do like this grill better than the one on the white one.
If anyone finds out if just the grill is available and how much it would be (prefereably w/o the LEDs) let me know.

·
4,601 Posts
It even looks good without the bar in the middle and actually lines up with the hood! First one I've seen that really does that well...

·
4,601 Posts
And in black...

·
Registered
281 Posts
I like the second grill too, am also interested in price and availability.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Somehow that second grill reminds me of a Mitsubishi.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sure does. I see one of this Mitz in st. louis almost everyday........murano is not that common here in da hood. Anywayz....escalade almost outnumbers every other cars here.....

It would be nice to hook up all that mods and take picture of MO while parked right in middle of the Gatway Arch......maybe I'll try that.....

I havent seen that many picture of MO's in cool and creative ways.....I seen few taken by Gonzo and dont remember the otherone......

·
4,601 Posts
MO Dale said:
Somehow that second grill reminds me of a Mitsubishi.

Maybe the second grill and a terrible accident and it would look like the Mitsu..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts