Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just emailed mp3yourcar.com and got a response back. They FINALLY have an adapter available for the 03-06 Muranos! If you have satellite radio it will need to be disconnected.

The sales rep told me that they have a special going on right now for the month of May. The cost is $199.99 however they are knocking $20 off that price. So for $179.99 plus shipping(and tax in CA)you can buy this adapter. 800-505-0931x116 is the number to call as this discount is only available via the phone.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have confirmed w/ them that the Neo does NOT display song information so if you have the Bose 6 CD changer you're better off getting the Nissan version.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Krzydmnd said:
I have confirmed w/ them that the Neo does NOT display song information so if you have the Bose 6 CD changer you're better off getting the Nissan version.
is the bose stereo required to run this integration and is it a direct plug and play device...?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it will work with the factory stereo and it plugs into the back of the stereo. Again satellite radio, if you use it, will need to be disconnected.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Krzydmnd said:
Nissan offers an iPod option that will display on the LCD? How much is it? Do you have a link for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts