Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)

2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good
job!

5. Are You Andy or Barney?

6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be
a police officer.

7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

8. I pay your salary!

9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a
warning, too!

10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no
Other cars around.. That's how far ahead of me they are.

12. When the Officer says "Gee .Your eyes look red, have you been
drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with, "Gee Officer your eyes
look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

·
4,664 Posts
Wow... Are you one of the "Village People"?:headslap:

·
Registered
242 Posts
CopperKat, I usually reply, Sir/Maám I don't have a quota they let me write as many tickets as I want. Don't usually get to many comments after that. :cool:

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
real life quote

Back from my much less intelligent years...

after a busy night of shots and beers at a bar in Elizabeth, NJ.. I stopped drinking for a good 2 hours before driving some friends home. Not enough time, unfortunately. See, I've always, um, considered speed limits to be a revenue generation scheme, and was working real hard to "go unnoticed" on the road. Suddenly, two cops lit me up halfway home. Officer comes to my window:

Officer: "You been drinking?"
Me: "Yes, but I stopped a couple hours ago since I'm driving."
O: "You're all over the freaking road!"
M: "Sorry, sir, I was just trying to stay below the speed limit."
O: "Where you going?"
M: Turn to my friend, "Yeah, where are we going?" Friend says "Fanwood." I turn back and repeat, "Oh yeah, Fanwood."
O: "You take these kids home and you stay there. I swear to God if I see you out here again tonight, I'm gonna throw you in the tank."
M: "Yes, sir, thank you sir."
O: "Get out of my sight."

No sobriety test, nothing. Guess I couldn't have been swerving that much.

When I was in college, five of us tried to go out to a diner after a night of heavy drinking and an officer hiding near the dorm saw my buddy fall on the ground while trying to get in the back seat. He pulled us over, but didn't let us off campus, though! Oh, and he "accidentally" forgot to return the driver's license until noon the next day.

I know I can't be the only one who remembers when he was "bulletproof".

·
Registered
243 Posts
Re: real life quote

EasternPA said:

When I was in college, five of us tried to go out to a diner after a night of heavy drinking and an officer hiding near the dorm saw my buddy fall on the ground while trying to get in the back seat. He pulled us over, but didn't let us off campus, though! Oh, and he "accidentally" forgot to return the driver's license until noon the next day.
Good to see ya alive and kicking :1: :D

·
4,664 Posts
When I was a teen, I loved riding my motorcycle, but I knew of stupid people doing stupid things and getting seriously hurt. So if I went to a party on it, I was the guy holding the same bottle of beer all night. There was just no way I wanted to chance it.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me with the police, was in college. There used to be a guy, "Officer John" who would appear on a local TV station's children's show and also would come to the schools in the area, to teach safety. Well as kids, we all admired Officer John....

One day, I had a date with a girl, who was more interested in me than I was in her, but we were good friends... So I show up at her parents place to pick her up. Here's this kid, in the late seventies, long rock and roll hair, shows up at the door and who answers? Officer John... Her dad! I'm all excited and say "Officer John! Cool! Is this your house?!" He's trying hard not to roll his eyes, I'm almost laughing it's so bizzare...

I think it made it too weird for me to date his daughter though... We just stayed friends...:)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hurry up! I'm late and your wife is expecting me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts