Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on the internet, ($79.00) just received it today. I really like it.
Same brand as I had on my MDX. Easy to Install, Hood shuts just fine
did not have to adjust anything.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Niiiize, who makes it? Does the seller have more?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i actually got that style from the nissan dealership and it has the nissan logo on it so maybe jahjr has it straight from nissans supplier. it's a tight fit if you have the z grill but this one defenitaly won't break off haha.

·
Registered
324 Posts
jahjr said:
Found this on the internet, ($79.00) just received it today. I really like it.
Same brand as I had on my MDX. Easy to Install, Hood shuts just fine
did not have to adjust anything.
What year is your MO?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The manufacturer is Form-Fit, They are a Canadian Company
and only sell through distributors. I bought mine from
autoseattle.com, they ship either from the State of Washington or New York depending where you live. The part # hdw 13L03.
The price is $79.95 plus shipping.
Here is a link: http://autoseattle.com/focus_photos.htm
My MO is a 2005 SL

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i don't think it does anymore for bug deflectiong but it does keep the hood cleaner when it rains and it provides more frontal prtotection than just the clear bra.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
enforcer, i'll go check if there is one on the deflector itself.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
sorry bud but no part number to be found, and i just found out that one of the clips broke off, most likely because of the z grill, dosn't seem that the integrity has been affected though. i think you best bet is to go through the company that JAHJR got his through. certainly is much cheepr than what we paid for at the dealership(170 cdn plus tax)

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Ja Enforcer, have had my eye on this one since I saw the first Ca with one. Asked and got an offer to have it shipped but it was a bit much for me at that time. I wish I would have had it though just for the frontal rock protection.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here is my wind/bug deflector. $99.00 installed...looks and functions great, adds a finishing touch to the front end. Nissan logo on the front right.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hellooo.

Each of these pix looked so shweet that I ordered and installed the Form-Fit unit (from autoseattle.com) on my '06 SL. Enforcer's report is confirmed: it takes a little extra closing force (on '06s). Hood bumper adjustments didn't help, so I suspect that a latch assembly shift might be effective.
This thread was timely because I concluded that my hood had taken too many hits to apply a clear bra. Of particular note was an asteroid hit that blew away a 5mm paint chip from the edge of the hood.

My deflector did not have the Nissan logo, but it did have the Form-Fit logo.

Verdict: Thumbs up!

Best Regards,
Chunk

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Hi all,

This thing looks very nice (special thanks to Enforcer for posting the picture, now I know how it will looks on my Mo), but in the manual it says to “Avoid automated car washes”, so how I suppose to wash my Mo? Is it too flimsy to go thru the car wash?
:confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts