Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my new 2005 murano on monday!!! Anything I should know the dealer didnt tell me?

·
5,244 Posts
Congratulations!

As to your question - read this board. A lot of useful information....

·
Registered
545 Posts
Anything you should know?

Most dealers lie like rugs, lol. You have come to the best place on the web for Murano info here. Lots of people who can give you the straight story on things.

·
4,601 Posts
ortondp said:
I just bought my new 2005 murano on monday!!! Anything I should know the dealer didnt tell me?
Yes. Your face is going to be sore from smiling so much.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
And don't be surprised when people still turn around to look at your car, even though it is in its third year of production!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
....or, if you see someone else drive around a curve towards you in it like your significant other or the service guy at the dealer, you will go "Dam, that is one GREAT looking car!"
:2:

I found myself doing that the last time the service guy pulled it up for me to take home from an oil change.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Ortondp, Good luck with the purchase and I echo everyone else above. Read the forum. More info here than an encyclopedia.
My advice is to sit in the car and play with all the toys.
It took me two weeks to figure out that climate control system.
Took me two months to figure out that the rear seats have a rip cord thing and they can recline. Lots of good info on this board.
You have questions? We have answers.
Bob1

·
Registered
982 Posts
Did you buy your car wash, wax leather cleaner, rim cleaner, dust brush, dash cleaner , etc... yet? If not, start stocking up, the first few months you will use a lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts