Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone know this that there is a SB out for a new cahrcoal filter avialble? The pictures are funny. Look at the last one.... "Properly installed" yet it is squished in.

Charcoal SB

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
wow

looks like they had UPS ship it.
Either that or they went to a dance with it.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yea I'd be interested in this as well to replace my mouse eat'n paper filter.

Gonzo said:
Did anyone know this that there is a SB out for a new cahrcoal filter avialble? The pictures are funny. Look at the last one.... "Properly installed" yet it is squished in.

Charcoal SB

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Nah the picture was like that because a NISSAN TECH installed it. We all know they take extra effort to break or mangle the part before they install it, and the TSB, never meant to be seen by the vehicle owners, serves as "training" for the techs on how to properly botch up even the most simple of maintenance procedures. :D

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I have to admit, that I thought the same thing, Eric.

Somebody ought to send it to NNA and ask them if that indeed was what they intended to show.........
:rolleyes:

Homer

·
5,244 Posts
Man, this is beyond being funny...........talk about reputation, quality, care, respect, eh.........

On the other hand the filter looks interesting. Maybe I will get one.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I vote that Homer contact NNA to confirm the installation/technique of the pictures. Nissan's response: "Looks good from my house". :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
You might get the typical dealer line: "oh we don't believe what you find on the internet." :rolleyes:

If anything the .org is the only honest source of info for the MO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts