Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen the new Murano commercial, I've seen it a few times on CNBC. It shows a couple tooling around the big city ("Urban Jungle") in their MO...with "jungle sounds" as people and other vehicles pass by. (A cement truck generated an elephant sound for example).

Very nice depiction of how good the MO looks on the road.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I haven't seen the TV commercial yet, but I have seen several print ads in Magazines. I think the print ads are pretty weak. One had a MO climbing a hill in San Francisco, it looked as if it just raced a cable car. I don't know, it just was wierd.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I caught a different one last night. Set down in Cajun land. A couple were tooling around. Ended up they were looking for a restaurant. This was interspersed with cuts to an old black guy giving them directions that sounded like clues to a scavenger hunt.

Not bad.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Here in CT the jungle one has been around since last year.
But the cajun one was just spotted today.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
New TV ad both jungle and Cajun have suddenly appeared on my tube no less then ten times in the last two days.
Very clever showing it's target audience that the MO is designed for the city and road unlike the competition that is always driving thru mud and areas where roads don't exist.
My wife pointed out that unlike others, they never show the price.
Bob1

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just curious. Did the couple inside the vehicle in the ad hear any "thunderstorms" i.e. Window Rattles ? :2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts