Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen these two new crossover concept from toyota ftsx, and acura rdx. what do you think, and how would you compare to our murano.

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Those are real nice pictures....

Thanks...

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
The look like Transformers...quick combine to form Optimus Prime!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Great pics.
I like the curves of the Toyota, but the seat do not look very comfy.
The RDX is different but looks pretty good.
Anyone see the Infiniti Kuraza concept...looks like a mini-ized FX

Attachments

·
38 Posts
wonder if any of these cars will eventually hit the roads......

It also makes me wonder if Nissan has an copyrights on the MO.... none of these are exact copies obviously, but they are so similar to the murano's styling in some places that it makes me wonder if soon all we will be seeing is similar cars... the one thing I love about my mo is that it looks nothing like anything (short of similarities with the rx and fx) thats on the road.

haha who knows, maybe Im just being "over-protective"!

;)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
The Kuraza looks like a FX that got mated with a Honda Element the child is terrible, worst of both worlds. :(

Add a luggage rack on top and it might make a good shuttle van for a hotel.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
I hope the toyota one never hits the road...Its front end is Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Just my opinion. :4:

·
5,268 Posts
zebelkhan said:
I hope the toyota one never hits the road...Its front end is Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Just my opinion. :4:
It is said: the beauty is in the eyes of beholder......;)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
It does help to be blind.

(no offense to any vison impared folks)

·
5,268 Posts
Sometimes only...........
:2:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Kris said:
It is said: the beauty is in the eyes of beholder......;)
True, but I would NEVER want that THING in my driveway!! Then again, I sort of like the back end of the car!! :5:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Toyota won't be on the road long

Well - for the Toyotas anyway - don't worry if they look similar - they won't be on the road long because like the Toyota Avalon I have now the oil will gel (a "design" problem ???), the buyer will go to Toyota - Toyota will tell the buyer they didn't change the oil often enough even though the buyer did but not always at a Toyota dealership. And again, like my Avalon, if the buyer got manual seats - the driver seat will become loose in the first week - Toyota will deny it but try to fix it multiple times - finally they will admit the design flaw and install new seat rails which won't last long - the buyer will try several more times at several dealerships with no success. Finally the buyer, with a loose seat and gel oil will trade the thing in (if they can hide the black smoke) and it won't be on the road long.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts