Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Looks like a quiet tread, plus good rain grouves. GRIP :D

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perhaps if all forum members who are interested will

Fill up this inquiry to DUNLOP and ask them why this SP MAXX does not come in MO's size. Perhaps, one day Dunlop will make one?

It is amazing what members of this forum can do:
1.We make NHTSA relist NISSAN MURANO again in their online complain form, after lots of emails and inquiry.Finally, NHTSA is conducting investigations on Mo's alternator issue.
2. We suceesfully persuade muthco.com to do a prototype on turn signal mirror.
3. Jaycen29 is creating nissanmurano decals. He is the man!
4. We convinced ppl to buy MO, instead of hilander or pilot. :4:

So, here is the form: http://www.dunloptires.com/contact/

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I think it will still be a while before manufacturers begin to make the Murano's unique size. We're kind of caught in a strange situation since we want sporty handling for our crossover, a segment not known for sporty tires.

I would be thrilled whenever a high performance all season tire comes out for the Murano. The SP Sport MAXX appears to be an ultra high performance summer tire, unlikely to come in the Murano's size.

Among Dunlop's selections, the SP Sport A2 or the SP5000 would be good choices for the Murano for all season traction.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
I sent it in, can't hurt. GRIP :D

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I also sent in a comment asking about tires for the Murano. Dunlop is the ONLY manufacturer other than Goodyear to have the OEM size, albeit only for a winter tire. That means at least they know about the Murano, and we may get a good tire from them in the future. *Fingers crossed*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts