Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Murano Fans!!!

I'm very excited!!! The Murano will be at the New England International Auto Show in Boston, MA at the Bayside Expo Center from Nov. 2-10. I will be driving there from my home in Philadelphia next Sat. to see the Murano in person for the first time. I hope I will have a chance to sit in it, and see it up close. I hate it when they rope off the cars and you can't get close to them. Anyway, if anyone has already been to the show please respond with a description of the displayed Murano. Also, if anyone is going to be there Sat. Nov. 9 let me know, I'll be there all day and wouldn't mind meeting a fellow member. I'm also going to take plenty of pics and will post them as soon as I get back home. Below is the link to the auto show website.

http://paragonexpo.com/newengland/index.htm

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
PizzanMan -

That is ver cool! When you get the pics, let me know, I can add them to the gallery for you. Can't wait for the "first impressions"!

admin.

·
Registered
6 Posts
:)
PIZZA GUY-

Hey, that sounds great, also in Philly area...dying to see and feel this thing..but what if we get up there and it's no TOUCHEE?

That would bite...

wish someone here would say take a look, we have a tester in the showroom...

Ronzo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will also be upset if it is roped off and you can't get inside it. On the other hand, when I was in New Orleans, I went to the New Orleans International Auto Show they have every year in the Superdome (HUGE GREAT SHOW) and they had a new Saturn Vue on display (before it came out) that you could not touch or get close to. I was very nice to the guy at the display and chit chatted with him a bit and before I knew it I was up on the turntable sitting in the CONCEPT Vue that your not supossed to even touch! So never assume that it can't happen.

[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Auto Show

At last year's NYC Auto Show, the Murano was up on a rotating platform. I was so pissed, because it was the only reason I went! and they didn't even have any brochures! But the Vue was there and you could crawl in an out of it at your leisure. I hope it's not the same in New England.

Max

1 - 5 of 5 Posts