Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Murano Fans!!!

I'm very excited!!! The Murano will be at the New England International Auto Show in Boston, MA at the Bayside Expo Center from Nov. 2-10. I will be driving there from my home in Philadelphia next Sat. to see the Murano in person for the first time. I hope I will have a chance to sit in it, and see it up close. I hate it when they rope off the cars and you can't get close to them. Anyway, if anyone has already been to the show please respond with a description of the displayed Murano. Also, if anyone is going to be there Sat. Nov. 9 let me know, I'll be there all day and wouldn't mind meeting a fellow member. I'm also going to take plenty of pics and will post them as soon as I get back home. Below is the link to the auto show website.

http://paragonexpo.com/newengland/index.htm

[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will also be upset if it is roped off and you can't get inside it. On the other hand, when I was in New Orleans, I went to the New Orleans International Auto Show they have every year in the Superdome (HUGE GREAT SHOW) and they had a new Saturn Vue on display (before it came out) that you could not touch or get close to. I was very nice to the guy at the display and chit chatted with him a bit and before I knew it I was up on the turntable sitting in the CONCEPT Vue that your not supossed to even touch! So never assume that it can't happen.

[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.