Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
hail 2 the snail
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this jus in on FA

a new feature for the 2k4.................

2. The SETTING menu has a new submenu called : PERSONAL SETTINGS which includes: horn on/off + choice of blinking lights (rear/front/all) with lock/unlock, time delay on lights off (including 0), auto headlights sensitivity (4 levels), time delay on door auto-lock (including OFF option = no lock), wiper speed sensitivity ON/OFF

id pay ALOT of to have any or all of these choices.......

Id like to have the lights come on sooner, the horn NOT honk when i look the doors, the lights NOT stay on after i engage the door locks..........

damn..........:3: :3: :3:

·
Registered
202 Posts
the horn NOT honk when i look the doors
If I'm not mistaken, you can turn off the horn honking when you lock the doors in the '03. I don't remember how to do that, but the procedure should be in the owner's manual.

Hey, one out of three ain't bad! ;)

Jeff

·
Registered
487 Posts
Actually, many of these options are available if you ask your dealer for help. They can program the horn and the light delay that I know of, possibly the others as well.

It may be possible to get these options in a firmware upgrade, too.

·
hail 2 the snail
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doombringer said:
Actually, many of these options are available if you ask your dealer for help. They can program the horn and the light delay that I know of, possibly the others as well.

It may be possible to get these options in a firmware upgrade, too.
GREAT!!

id like to turn off the hgorn feature, AND AT LEAST decrease the sensitivity of the autolights by some 30%

oh yeah, maybe the auto-off could last say 20 sec??

should i goto the servicedesk??

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can turn the horn off when using the remote lock by pressing and holding down the lock and unlock button on the remote at the same time. Same thing to turn it back on.

·
hail 2 the snail
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fdonaghy said:
You can turn the horn off when using the remote lock by pressing and holding down the lock and unlock button on the remote at the same time. Same thing to turn it back on.

............TIP OF THE DAY..................

I THANK YOU!!!

:D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts