Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Nissan maybe looking to adapt this style of grille design on some their vehicles.

Just thought what it might look like on the MO.

any thoughts??

kokomo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
The Presage is the JDM version of the Quest, and way better looking on the outside too. The interior is similar with its center mounted guages.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
WOW... that new grille is nice on the murano..

i like it... Hmmm now i should add that to my mod list once it is ou in the market :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Eric L. said:
The Presage is the JDM version of the Quest
That being said, if this were the case I don't know if it is, that would mean the Murano and Presage is sitting on the same architecture.

I would rather see a grille similar to the Titan on the Murano. Less bling.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Hawaii_SE-R said:

That being said, if this were the case I don't know if it is, that would mean the Murano and Presage is sitting on the same architecture.

I would rather see a grille similar to the Titan on the Murano. Less bling.
I'm not sure the "tough" look of the bucktooth grille from the Titan would look good with the Murano's flowing lines - too boxy I think. Personally I like the Murano's eggcrate looking grille, its not perfect but it is unique.

·
4,664 Posts
Yeah, I like it, three...

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I don't like the stock grill.
But when I see what's available and what the cost is, I like the stock grill a lot better.

Homer

·
Registered
758 Posts
Stock grille

I'm with Homer. Don't want to spend $400.00 on a new one, although I don't really care for the stock one.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Me 3...although I am one day going to change it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
When I was at Seven Springs, PA this past winter I saw a grill on a MO that looked like this. At $400, I'll keep the stock one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think there's a grille out there on the MO that looks like the one in the photo that I posted.

Unless they are driving around with a photoshoped image covering the stock grille.:2:

kokomo

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Kokomo you are correct - your grille was photoshopped and it looked very well done! However, there is a similar (but uglier) aftermarket grille out there, which you can check out at www.courtesyparts.com

Its the badgeless grille....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts