Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new guy here...i've spent a week reading just about every post on the boards as i tried to figure out if the murano was for me...i wanna thank everyone on this list for all of their firsthand expert advice on the good and the bad of this gorgeous automobile, it's really been a tremendous help to me...

after my test drive yesterday, there was no question in my mind...about an hour ago i put down a deposit to secure my 2005 SL FWD / Sheer Silver / Charcoal Cloth (too hot in south florida for leather) / Premium Package...i'm picking it up tomorrow morning...woohoo!...:2:

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
hey mac guy,
welcome to the neighbourhood.... congrats on your new ride.... hope you will love the MO as we all do (even its more than a year since i owned it)

and yea, dont forget to add in your hands-on experience with the MO.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
velkom......U'll be smiling for miles and miles....

:D

·
Registered
763 Posts
tarheel -- congratulations on the MO,
but I hope to be talking to you on March 27th if you know what I mean!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU! :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, thanks for the checklist!...i just printed it out to take with me tomorrow...just as an addendum to my first post, the comfort, the handling, and general feel of the MO was awesome on my test drive...i decided to go for a midsize suv to sit farther up on the road and feel safer on the dangerous south florida roads...i'm also a photographer so i'm usually hauling tons of equipment...i considered the honda cr-v simply because of it's reliability (i average over a hundred miles a day on assignments), but after perusing various forums such as this one and seeing both autos for myself, i believe the MO is just as reliable, will be a heckuva lot more fun and with the options more comfortable than the honda ever would have been...you only live once, be happy!...

as far as putting a mini mac in the mo, probably not...i'm a mac fanatic but i usually try to keep it simple in my ride...i will try to figure out where to put my ipod though...

and to KSmurano, bring it on!...GO TAR HEELS!

·
Registered
747 Posts
tarheelmurano

Congrats. on your purchase. Good color choice for Florida!

·
4,601 Posts
Congrats!!! There is no bad Murano configuration as far as I've seen... Even a stripped down Murano is awesome. Toys are always nice too.... We like toys, but other than AWD and VDC, the rest is just brain candy.

So just about now, your face should be pretty sore from all the smiling. And you'll catch yourself standing there just looking at it.:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
tarheelmurano

CONGRATS!
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy the Murano. I too am also a huge Mac fan. Dad has a G5 tower upstairs in the studio, I have an iBook G3 for myself, and the sister has a new iBook G4 for university. Hows the mac mini? It looks interesting but I have yet to try it. I was going to purchase a powerbook G4, but I have a friend who works at apple that says rumour has it the G5 powerbooks will ship in the fall. Welcome to the club! :D
Konrad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts