Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm the new guy here. I've had the Murano (SL, AWD, leather, HID) for about a month now and have been reading posts here for about two weeks, lots of good info posted...I've even gone to Infiniti parts (as suggested here) for the G35 XM kit (didn't buy it yet). Now, for my question, does anyone sell an intake or exhaust for the Murano? I've checked Stillen, Borla, Enjen, and Magnaflow with no luck at all! Any info would be appreciated, thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
The only thing I have heard is someone on FA (forget who) removed the center muffler and welded in a straight pipe. If you have a tuner shop near you, they could probably custom make something. There are several mods for the Z and some may be adaptable to a certain degree. But the Z has longitudinal engine placement and the MO is transverse. Plus the MO is longer so they won't be a direct bolt on. I don't know about the maxima or altima or how close they are to the MO. Probably worth checking into.

But the question really is how much margin does the CVT have and can it handle the extra ponies?

Also see these threads:

CVT Info.

Gasoline.

CVT fears.

·
4,664 Posts
I wonder if it fits on or in any of the Stillens engineers or support people?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts