Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I was wondering which car seat (not infant seat) fits best in the Murano's. I had an XTerra before, and the infant seat did not fit well. I'm transitioning from the infant seat to the convertible one, and didn't know if one worked better over the other.

Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've got a 4th on the way beginning of August. While excited I'm a bit bummed because it means we can't all fit in my Mo anymore. We'll have to take the Minivan out when we go out as a family. Unless I leave the Mrs. at home, of course. :)

Regardless, I'm not getting rid of the Mo. Since I'll be driving the minivan a lot more, I was thinking of upgrading the minivan to something that fits 6 (1 infant seat, 1 kids seat, 1 booster) comfortably.

Does anyone know if the Armada is any good? I know in a minivan thread some time back that Kia and Toyota made good minivans, but if I could buy something other than a mini, I'd be happy. (Gas prices be damned).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Whispaz said:
Congrats!!!:1:

I didn't know I was a member here for so long. I was suppose to pick one up when I joined but things came up and I couldn't get one. Now I'm picking up a used one :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts